Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blog Party

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
Well, I suppose I don't have a favorite but I have snacked on: nuts, raisins, semi-sweet chocolate chips, cookies, hard boiled eggs, applesauce with cinnamon and raw sugar and some other things I can't think of right now.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
One object, not person, that I couldn't live without would have to be my computer. A more serious thing I couldn't live without would be electricity.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I would want to live on a farm(not necessarily with animals), with a huge farmhouse and tons of land that my family could enjoy.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
My least favorite chore is folding laundry and ironing.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I don't recall anyone except once someone said I look just like Natalie Portman.
Well, actually, I just remembered this, I have been told I act like my mom, ya know, the same mannerisms and stuff.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Well, while I do enjoy parties, I really, enjoy spending time at home with my husband and son. I do socialize a lot though, so I would have to say I'm 50/50.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
This is hard, and it might change at any given day, week, or month, but......I would have to say Beauty and The Beast for an animated film and Pride and Prejudice (the one with Kiera Knightly).
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I typically don't wear make up; if I do, I usually take it off, sometimes however, I forget and sleep in it......and then I feel really gross the next morning.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Hidden talent.....no....but a deep desire to learn something? Yes, that would be anything creative that I have already not learned; I like to dabble in different crafts and even though I might not be good at something I always like trying new things.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
When I breath in really fast, through my nose, my nostrils close.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His looks, and he's a steady person, doesn't really have ups and downs....like me.
12. What is something you love to smell?
Roses, and my rosewater body wash and face toner. Also, my husband's deodorant (I love Old Spice, Sport!) and when he wears cologne. Oh, another one, I also love the smell of Fall.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Hmmmm.......maybe the fact that I talk too much or laugh too loud....or am too goofy sometimes (my brother's and husband get annoyed with this). :-)
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Well, I think of something that I have been been wanting for a while.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I am a loud laugher. Ironic situations and good comedy make me laugh the loudest.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Oh, I don't know....I love to shop at Hannaford for groceries, and Amazon.com for books, and clothes...well, usually Gap or JcPenny's.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Well, I have a lot of time, I just don't spend it wisely. If I did spend my time wisely I would do my craft projects in my free time.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Unfortunately, a big spender when I have money, but I love finding a deal and using coupons when I can.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
I would have to say Marty Davis or Missie LaHaye from the "Love Comes Softly" series by Janette Oke; they were strong women.
20. Would you want to be famous?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails