I finally went up to the attic on Friday and brought down toys that I had up there for my little boy. My great-aunt gave me toys that her 4 year old twin grandchildren were not playing with anymore. So, while my little boy was napping I brought the toys into the house and wiped them down, put in new batteries and got them ready for him to play with. He had a nice surprise when I brought him downstairs and he found these:

It's fun making music!
Ohhh, a caterpillar.
Maybe I'll climb it.
Here I go.....
I think I like it, Mom!











Look at that caterpillar! How fun! My kids would go crazy over it! And your little boy is just adorable, Heather!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful to meet you!
Thank you, Joye! It is wonderful to meet you, too.
ReplyDeletePrecious blog! I have 3 boys & these pics brought back sweet memories!
ReplyDeleteJoyfully,
Wylie