Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


The other night I did not cook on my gas stove top. I did not shake my sautee pan to move around the contents of said pan. Because I did not shake my sautee pan the olive oil in this pan did NOT catch on fire and make flames leap up to my microwave. I did not panic and yell for my husband and vow that I would never cook on the stove top again unless he was home. No, I know what to do in situations like this and I would never panic.
Speaking of my husband, we did not attend his work's Christmas party the other night. We would not be dressed up for that in this picture:

While at some restaurant I certainly would not eat one roll, ALL of my appetizer (and some of my hubby's), ALL of my beef stew and almost ALL of my salad and one glass of wine. When my entree came I did not only have room for one half of a prime rib slice and a few bites of potato and carrots. I certainly did not even consider eating my dessert at the restaurant instead of taking it "to-go." No, I know better than to stuff myself senseless. I know that to eat that much food in two hours would leave me in utter pain, never wanting to look at food again.


What have you "not" done this past week?


1 comment:

  1. I love it! My hubby and I did the exact same thing at a company dinner the other day - stuffed ourselves on all of the appetizers and had no room for dessert. Unfortunately, I ate it anyway!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails