Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree....

Our Christmas tree is up! My hubby got it in the house and put the lights on, on Thursday night, and my little boy and I decorated it (partly) on Friday morning. Then, on Saturday morning Daddy helped us decorate the rest. I love getting a real Christmas tree and I love the ornaments I have. I have purchased a lot of my ornaments during "after Christmas sales" from a local garden center and I have also purchased Hallmark ornaments. Here is my Christmas tree and a few of my favorite ornaments:

A homemade angel. I forgot who made it but it was from a ladies church get-together, probably from 15 or so years ago.


I really liked this vintage Disney ball.


John Deere, train and Chevrolet ornaments are throughout our tree, for my hubby.




This is our 5th Christmas as husband and wife.


I love Willow Tree ornaments and figurines. This is the only piece I have and I hope to buy the nativity set some day.


Advent calendar. My mom made this when I was little and now it is my little boy's turn to use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails