My little boy's first experience with snow:
My little boy's first experience with snow was the other day. Well, technically, his first experience was last year when he was a newborn baby being carried to and from the car, but that was it. And he was probably sleeping in his carseat most of the time. This year is his real first experience with snow. A few days ago it was snowing ever so lightly, not enough to stick but still snowing. I took him out to the mud room and we stood with the door open and watched it- he even stuck his hand out to try and touch it. Yesterday however, we got a snowfall that STUCK! We have quite a few inches of white, fluffy, beautiful snow that is covering everything and the trees. Today, after church and then lunch, we bundled him up and took him out for a ride in the sled. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first:
My little boy's first experience with snow was the other day. Well, technically, his first experience was last year when he was a newborn baby being carried to and from the car, but that was it. And he was probably sleeping in his carseat most of the time. This year is his real first experience with snow. A few days ago it was snowing ever so lightly, not enough to stick but still snowing. I took him out to the mud room and we stood with the door open and watched it- he even stuck his hand out to try and touch it. Yesterday however, we got a snowfall that STUCK! We have quite a few inches of white, fluffy, beautiful snow that is covering everything and the trees. Today, after church and then lunch, we bundled him up and took him out for a ride in the sled. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first:



Then he realized it was fun:

Daddy showed him the snow.


He enjoyed knocking down the snowpiles that Daddy made; just like he does with the block towers.


My hubby smiling for the camera.

I changed the settings on my camera from "No Flash Auto" to...either Manual or Aperture Priority...if forgot which one. I really liked how the colors looked after I switched, and everything seemed brighter.



Ready to go back inside.











How cute! i just finished writing about Felicity's first time in the snow. When I went to post it I saw that you had BRad's up. Great minds think alike :P
ReplyDelete