Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

You Should Have Seen....

....the look on this little boy's face.




When he realized that what he was seeing in this picture.....


...was his Daddy coming home from work.


You should have seen the smiles as he recognized his favorite person was home.


He immediately started to shout "DaDa!!"


He was so happy and...


...he was so exuberant that...


...he tipped himself backwards.



That didn't bother him too much though.


He was right back up again.



So he could greet his Daddy.



I think the feeling was mutual. :)







5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post. I love his huge smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE photos...great job capturing that moment...you'll never forget it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the cutest thing EVER...love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him! That is the cutest thing ever, and I know it so well. Colton is always the most faithfully excited greeter to Andy when he comes home.

    Love his cold little red nose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too adorable! Makes my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails