I have not tried a "stream of conscious" yet and tonight seems perfect.
I stressed myself out way too much today.
Had a lot too do in a short amount of time...in a specific time- after work.
So, this morning I just went on the computer, hung out with Brad, had breakfast with Brad, picked up his crumbs and then left for work.
I was too overwhelmed to do breakfast dishes or straighten up my bedroom before I left.
So I didn't.
I regretted that when I came home because I had a lot to do.
Thankfully things worked out and I just got everything done (David did do the dishes after dinner-oh, and made dinner).
Yes, it's midnight, but it's done.
I made two cheesecakes for my mom's 50Th birthday party tomorrow (her birthday was last Saturday actually).
I love cheesecake and I enjoy making it.
Here is a before-they-went-in-the-oven picture.
Here is the finished-baking picture.

Yes, I am a aware the lighting looks totally different in the photos. No, the actual lighting was not different in the kitchen and my camera settings were the same.
I didn't feel like editing even though I still have to be up for another hour so the cheesecakes can cool. Why bother though, one is already cracking.
So, today while I was doing something stressful and things were not going my way, I prayed, and then it was okay-like literally- the problem was fixed.
I felt like that was God reminding me to go to Him more often. Sometimes when I'm stressed I forget that.
I hope I remember next time.
Okay, I'm going to go relax on the couch now. And maybe eat something. I know late-night eating is bad but I cannot fall to sleep if my stomach hurts from hunger pains.
I also have to make sure my cats don't get into the cheesecake...they have done that to me before. So, I'll be relaxing but also be alert at the same time.
I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.
Mine will be busy.
Busy but fun. :)
Had a lot too do in a short amount of time...in a specific time- after work.
So, this morning I just went on the computer, hung out with Brad, had breakfast with Brad, picked up his crumbs and then left for work.
I was too overwhelmed to do breakfast dishes or straighten up my bedroom before I left.
So I didn't.
I regretted that when I came home because I had a lot to do.
Thankfully things worked out and I just got everything done (David did do the dishes after dinner-oh, and made dinner).
Yes, it's midnight, but it's done.
I made two cheesecakes for my mom's 50Th birthday party tomorrow (her birthday was last Saturday actually).
I love cheesecake and I enjoy making it.
Here is a before-they-went-in-the-oven picture.
Yes, I am a aware the lighting looks totally different in the photos. No, the actual lighting was not different in the kitchen and my camera settings were the same.
I didn't feel like editing even though I still have to be up for another hour so the cheesecakes can cool. Why bother though, one is already cracking.
So, today while I was doing something stressful and things were not going my way, I prayed, and then it was okay-like literally- the problem was fixed.
I felt like that was God reminding me to go to Him more often. Sometimes when I'm stressed I forget that.
I hope I remember next time.
Okay, I'm going to go relax on the couch now. And maybe eat something. I know late-night eating is bad but I cannot fall to sleep if my stomach hurts from hunger pains.
I also have to make sure my cats don't get into the cheesecake...they have done that to me before. So, I'll be relaxing but also be alert at the same time.
I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.
Mine will be busy.
Busy but fun. :)











I hope everything went well overnight with cats and cheesecake! I actually did a post about taking my schedule to God not long ago. I'm through the "hump" of crazy business, but we're still crazy busy! I think it will be this way until school ends. Taking my schedule to Him, though keeps me going.
ReplyDeleteYes- the cheesecakes made it! :) I kept an eye on my cats while they were cooling.
ReplyDelete