Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Before and After

I took this photo of Brad last Saturday. I wanted to go back and visit this gorgeous spot on a beautifully sunny day. The sky was perfect- bright blue with gorgeous puffy clouds. Unfortunately, the shutter was not working properly on my camera and most of my pictures came out over exposed!
So, I will have to go back.
I did the best I could to fix this.

Here is the "after" edited in Lightroom 3. I had to obviously fix the exposure and recovery so the clouds would come back and then the color. Also, I had to brighten up Brad because he was rather dark.
Still not that great but definitely better than the before!

Taken with my Canon Rebel T1i and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens.

Check out Monica's blog to see her edit and all the others!

17 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture...great location!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of The Sound of Music!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Very nice! What a beautiful landscape too!

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture. Good job with the edits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot! Looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that landscape just wants to make me sing something from the Sound of Music. :) Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I like how you brighten up the little boy but at the same time you are able to see the clouds even better! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow a great photo, i love the landscape! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful scene!! I love it. Great job fixing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the composition, and the edit really makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! The setting is gorgeous but the edit really brought it to life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe we both did shots from our adventure session. :) Great minds think alike. Let's plan a trip to the apple orchard this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picture!! Gorgeous landscape, love the blue mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it!

    Hey Girl... Come join the Relevant Meet & Greet :

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/10/20-days-till-relevant-meet-some-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails