I have known about this site for almost a year and have been very intrigued by it.
I was looking for a good photography community and had heard great things about it.
I signed up a few months ago for a brief free trial and was absolutely hooked.
I loved the simplicity of the community.
The professionals that share their knowledge and the community itself is very warm and friendly.
Last week I saw that they were having a discount until January 31st.
I thought about it for a few days and knew that I would get great use out of this community, so I signed up.
I have loved it so far and can't wait to keep learning.
No only do you learn more from other photographers but there are also special perks to being a member- like having access to the For Sale forum.
If I was to ever buy used camera equipment (from a person, not an actual business) I would feel very confident buying from these ladies.
If you want to be a part of this community, I suggest you get over to their site before this great discount expires.
You have until Monday, January 31st. :-)
Use the code : FRIEND
Use the code : FRIEND
Note: the two clickin moms links are affiliate links.











No comments:
Post a Comment