Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Before and After

I love taking photographs of summer flowers. They are so bright and cheerful!

This is the before photo taken with my Canon Rebel T1i and Canon 55-250 f/4-5.6 lens at 200mm.


The after photo was edited in Lightroom.
I edited out the yellow in the bottom left corner because I felt it was distracting. I then boosted contrast, warmth, blacks, vibrancy and some brightness as well.


Check out Monica's blog to see her edit and others!


10 comments:

  1. I love the bokeh in this photo and your edit just makes it even more gorgeous! PS. Love the photo of Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little flower. I like how you edited out that little bit in the corner and how the photo just has a great colour pop now.

    Rosie
    from
    http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/08/shadows-good-to-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture! I love the crop too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, the color really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your edit really brings attention to the beautiful contrast of the purple and green. Thank you for sharing and commenting at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the bokeh and little pop of color you gave your edit. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your edit. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you edited out the yellow in the corner...good thinking! You have quite the eye! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is so adorable and gives off a happy feeling :) happy I found it. loving it all! new follower over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so pretty...what sort of flower are they?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails