Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Heart

I heart Fall.
I love the fragrant smell of drying leaves.
I love the vibrant colors.
I love the temperature that is perfect for working or playing hard outside (even though this Fall I have not really done either).


I heart this baby boy.
Who is taking in his surroundings more and more each day.
He smiles a little more, coos a little more as he explores his voice.
When we go walking, I can can see him take in the world around him.
Every tree, leaf and sound.


And I heart this little boy.
Who loves to explore new things and collect things in nature.
In the summer it was flowers, now it is leaves, sticks, pine needles, and acorns.


Thank you, Lord, for the turning of seasons, so that we might appreciate each new one as it comes.
And thank you for my family, and the blessing they are to me.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post so much and the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been by in awhile, but I love you just as much as I did the first time I visited! Your boys are absolutely adorable! I, too, love Fall and am just praying that it holds on just a little bit longer! :)

    Praying that you are blessed today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails