Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Photography Challenge

Week 5
It's nearing the end of my photography challenge I am doing with Jenilee.
Next week I will post the last two: "in motion" and "self portrait".

Smile


Sunflare
This is a weak photo to show sunflare but it was the best I could get that day.
Usually when I get stellar sunflare photos it is an accident.


Something old
Brad was playing with old Legos.


After dark


Daily routine
I don't have coffee EVERY day but very close to it. :)

Something purchased
This is the newest Winnie The Pooh movie that was in theaters this past year. It was advertised "Only in theaters." Of course that made me nervous it would not be on DVD but it was eventually. :)


Don't forget to check out the last two next week and also Jenilee's blog!


2 comments:

  1. your pictures are great! love the john deere coffee mug. in fact, I just got "laughed" at by a friend at church (she was teasing) that I was walking around with a camo mug lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great shots. I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails