The boys have a super cute book my mom got them titled, "Brothers Forever."
It is a board book about two brothers and the things they do and share.
Brad loves the book and knows that one boy is him, and the other is Tyler.
It is a board book about two brothers and the things they do and share.
Brad loves the book and knows that one boy is him, and the other is Tyler.
I hope and pray that these two precious boys grow up close and are best friends.
That they will want to call the other up on the phone, hang out with each other, encourage one another, and look out for each other.
That they will want to call the other up on the phone, hang out with each other, encourage one another, and look out for each other.
I am SO THANKFUL that God gave me my two boys- they are everything I was hoping for. :)












So cute Heather! I love Tyler's perfectly little rounded head!! :0)
ReplyDeleteAwww. Sooo sweet. I love brotherly love.
ReplyDelete