I have failed at following Ann's Joy Dare to the "T" this past week but I did get some from her list. Other photos I have taken are things I am simply thankful for.
A light that caught me.
A light that caught me.
My sweet Tyler was outside with me while I took that picture above.
Something yellow that strikes me as fresh mercy.
Even though these are "Fall" flowers, they still are on my porch as a shock of color during the Wintertime.
Even though these are "Fall" flowers, they still are on my porch as a shock of color during the Wintertime.
Something above you-
these curtains were from my previous house and I do love them.
I am thankful that I found a spot for them here and that they are above my sink where I see them every day.
these curtains were from my previous house and I do love them.
I am thankful that I found a spot for them here and that they are above my sink where I see them every day.

Something below you-
I appreciate the floors in my kitchen and dining room.
They are easy to keep clean!
I appreciate the floors in my kitchen and dining room.
They are easy to keep clean!
Something you walk by-
This Simba stuffed animal was sitting in the hall for almost one full day. I don't know how many times I walked by and stepped over it, but I just left it where Brad had set him up to "eat."
This Simba stuffed animal was sitting in the hall for almost one full day. I don't know how many times I walked by and stepped over it, but I just left it where Brad had set him up to "eat."
Something you sit with-
I do love this old chair, even if it is creaky.
I do love this old chair, even if it is creaky.
This was not something from her list, I just am thankful for a little boy who has a fun imagination.
I forgot what he was supposed to be with the pants on his head.
I forgot what he was supposed to be with the pants on his head.
Something sour-
maybe it's silly to be thankful for wine, but I am thankful that I was given this at Christmastime.
It is not something I would have bought for myself any time soon and I do enjoy a glass, or even a few sips, every now and then.
maybe it's silly to be thankful for wine, but I am thankful that I was given this at Christmastime.
It is not something I would have bought for myself any time soon and I do enjoy a glass, or even a few sips, every now and then.



















my kids "feed" their stuffed animals, too :)
ReplyDeleteSimba and the pants pic are adorable!
ReplyDelete