Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Warm Winter Day

We were spoiled in the beginning of January with some mild weather.
One beautiful sunny afternoon I took the boys outside for a while.
Brad loved it.

He ran around and had fun.

I also took the opportunity to get a nice outside picture of the boys.

Tyler was all bundled up in his winter jacket (bought at a consignment store!) so he could hardly move.
I think I need to see if I can find a pair of Brad's old shoes that fit him though.

Even though it was the afternoon it was still like "evening" light. That's what happens when the sun goes down at 4:30. It is later now but in the beginning of January it was getting dark out very early.

Tyler was content to watch his brother.

Watching him spin was good entertainment for him.

I don't know when we will get mild weather again. It might be until the end of February or March but we did enjoy what we had this month.
I don't mind winter so much. It's nice to have a quiet and calm couple of months.
It helps me appreciate the beauty of Spring and new life.

3 comments:

  1. Brad looks like such a good big brother. Was he that way from the beginning? Nathan is still learning over a year later. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is it that you live again? We're in west Kentucky and it's going to be in the 60s today! Crazy! We are making the most of the warmer weather and getting out and playing, but I'm a little sad. I love winter, and I miss it!

    Love Brad's Superman swinging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails