Last week I was thankful for many things. Sometimes I feel that I don't look hard enough for things to be thankful for.
I have Ann's list printed out for the Joy Dare, I just don't always know how to look for the specific things on her list.
Anyway, here is what I was thankful for last week.
A sunny spot to dry clothes.
We have a dryer, but I like to hang some clothes up to dry.
I have Ann's list printed out for the Joy Dare, I just don't always know how to look for the specific things on her list.
Anyway, here is what I was thankful for last week.
A sunny spot to dry clothes.
We have a dryer, but I like to hang some clothes up to dry.

I am thankful for these wooden plaques I got for free.
They are simple reminders to be happy- rejoice, simplify, and have faith.

I'm thankful for a fireplace and that it calmed my baby boy last week when he was having a terrible time teething.

An unexpected blessing:
While outside with Bradley, my neighbor gave me a free dozen of eggs. Her hens have started laying again and she had a surplus. I had forgotten to get them at the grocery store the last time I went, too. :)















I love the light you have at your house! Sweet heart garland.
ReplyDelete