Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Big Snow

Last week Bradley finally had his winter snow to play in.
On went all the winter gear.
I put the boys in the wooden sled we have that was given to us, on a blanket, to keep them warm.

And I pulled them around the house, finding out quickly that, two little boys are much harder to pull than one little boy.




Bradley loves the snow, as any little boy would.




I'm not really sure what Tyler thought of it.







He was bundled up so much he had to choice but to just sit and watch the snow fall, and Bradley play.


Bradley managed to climb his play set stairs, even with all his winter gear on.












Sliding down a slide with snow at the bottom is fun!











These sweet little moccasins were a gift for Bradley before he was born from "Uncle D." He got them on a class trip to Boston.





This was the extent of the the boys enjoying the snow together.
Hopefully next year, when Tyler is walking, he can have more fun.



I'm glad we got at least one good snow storm this winter for Bradley.
I remember there being much more snow when I was a girl.
I hope next winter is not the same!














Bradley played some more on his play set, and ate some snow.















Then Tyler let us know he had enough and inside we went.
I asked Brad if he wanted hot cocoa but he said he wanted tea.


So we warmed up our wet clothes, and had ourselves some hot tea.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails