We were loving the warm weather we had last week.
It was definitely not typical for early Spring.
But we fully enjoyed it!
We had fun going for walk.
Brad wanted me to draw balloons on the pavement one day.
I told him to lay down and pretend he was holding them.
The sky was too bright for his eyes so this is the only picture I got before he got up. :)
I'm so thankful that David is clearing out some dead trees and brush to expand part of our yard!
Next thing for him to do is to get rid of all the poison ivy!
On the day that David was cutting down some trees, Brad had fun trying on Daddy's special helmet.
Bradley had fun making himself some mud and playing in it.
Brad picked out a new outfit when we went shopping,
he calls it his "pirate outfit."
The rabbits are coming out more frequently now that we have warmer weather again!
Our neighbor's chickens visit and eat the bugs out of our yard.
I didn't take any pictures yesterday because I was sick. I am so THANKFUL that is over with!!
Another thing happened last week, Ty baby turned 8 months.
That post will be next. :)












we are loving this warm spring time weather too!
ReplyDeletethat chalk picture is SOO Fun! what a great idea!
ReplyDelete