Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Strawberry Picking

 I have such fond memories of picking strawberries from when I was a little girl.
The drive out to this farm is beautiful and the scenery there is just breathtaking.

 Bradley was excited to help.
This was his third year going strawberry picking.


 And Tyler's first year, obviously. :)

 The first year Bradley and I went, it was just him and I. That was special with just the two of us.

 The next year, when I was very pregnant with Tyler, my mom went with us. That was helpful for making sure Bradley didn't run through the strawberry field too far.
 This year I had the idea of driving to Daddy's work when he would be done, and then having him drive us to the farm.

 It was such a fun family outing and hopefully we can make this a tradition!

 Bradley likes eating the strawberries as he picks.

 I had to remind him about not picking green strawberries. :)

 At first Daddy held Tyler while he helped Brad look for berries.

 But then I told him that Tyler would probably do fine sitting in the straw.
And he did.
He was content looking through the leaves around him and he stayed in that same spot until we were almost done.

We had fun, Bradley and I got our strawberries, and we have a special family memory now.
We will definitely have to go with Daddy again next year, even though he doesn't eat strawberries. 
That's what happens when you are a little kid that eats WAY more than you should....you don't want to eat them ever again.
Maybe we should warn Bradley. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails