This past week I did not leave my clean laundry in multiple baskets all over the house simply because folding and putting away is not my favorite task. And I absolutely did not leave dirty dishes on the counter for two days, that would be gross and unsanitary, I would never do that!!
My son is always dressed and ready each morning after breakfast, I would never leave him in pajamas all morning and drop him off at his Grandmother's like that. No, even if I was running behind and might possibly be late for work, I would always make sure he was properly dressed. And lastly, I certainly did not let my baby chew on his father's pager for the last hour of a very long day of touring a historic neighborhood, just to quite him, because I might be embarrased by his squirminess and loud complaining while we toured old houses. Nope, that would be gross. I would never let him put such a germ infested thing in is mouth. Furthermore, I would never let him drool all over his father's pager so that a half hour later it might make a strange noise that, as my husband explained, happens when he accidentally puts it through the wash. Nope, not me!
HAHA!!! I am honestly very surprised you would not let Brad suck on that dirty pager. Its not like you are a germ freak or anything!
How did you get the link to show up on your post!>?!?!? I got so annoyed and stopped trying because it kept saying that the link was protected and would not let me copy it!! Grrr but I certainly did NOT spend most of nap time trying to figure it out! That would be a waste of time!
LOL- No of course you would not spend most of your nape time figuring out your blog, that would most certainly be a waste of time! Don't worry, it said that for me too about the link being protected, I think I just refreshed the page and then it worked. :-) Notice it is too long for my post but at least most of it is up.
I am a blessed stay-at-home mom of three beautiful baby boys. My husband and I love living in the country and watching our sons grow. I like to back myself into "creative corners," that is, I like to start projects and either not have time to finish them or give up on them because I don't have the patience to finish. More specifically I enjoy planting my flower garden once a year- but not weeding it, trying to take creative photographs, sew something once in a while, bake scrumptious and delectable, as well as, eye-pleasing desserts, and lately, trying my hand at blogging. Things that I think are important in my life are: my relationship with Jesus, my family, friends, trying to eat as much organic and all-natural food as I can and using all-natural personal and cleaning products.
David
My handsome and hardworking husband that takes such good care of the boys and I. He is a blessed daddy and so are our sons.
Bradley
My baby boy who grew into an almost-six-year-old too quickly! He is my sweet boy who loves to read books, sometimes cuddle with Mommy, Daddy, Tyler and Corey, and likes to "talk" on the phone.
Tyler
Our second-born, full of fun when he is at home with his family, but usually a little more reserved and cautious in public. :)
HAHA!!! I am honestly very surprised you would not let Brad suck on that dirty pager. Its not like you are a germ freak or anything!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get the link to show up on your post!>?!?!? I got so annoyed and stopped trying because it kept saying that the link was protected and would not let me copy it!! Grrr but I certainly did NOT spend most of nap time trying to figure it out! That would be a waste of time!
LOL- No of course you would not spend most of your nape time figuring out your blog, that would most certainly be a waste of time! Don't worry, it said that for me too about the link being protected, I think I just refreshed the page and then it worked. :-) Notice it is too long for my post but at least most of it is up.
ReplyDelete