Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Picking Pumpkins with a Little Punkin'

This weekend my baby boy and I have been very busy. My husband had to work yesterday and after church today he had to load up hay on a trailer so he can deliver it next Saturday. My little boy and I were on our own. Yesterday we went to an apple festival, which really was just a big craft fair. We went with a few relatives and had a really nice time! I got a bottle of wine there which I am excited to try because it is made from the same grape as another wine I bought in the Finger Lakes, however that wine had turned.

Today after lunch, the little boy and I went over to my mom's house, I originally went to look for some old photographs but when I got there she said they were going to pick pumpkins. I didn't have my camera so I went home to get it because I didn't want to miss my baby's first experience with a pumpkin. It was very beautiful today and my mom and step-dad picked 12 pumpkins. My little boy and I got to ride in the tractor wagon with the pumpkins, sometimes he seemed to like the ride, otherwise he just had a serious look on his face.

Well, this weekend was our fun and relaxing weekend. This week my hubby is busy again with work, because of this I am determined to make the best of my time and get busy with my own work. You see, I am a horrible procrastinator. I do not know if I procrastinate because I am lazy or I get overwhelmed with all that I need to do, or maybe it is a little of both. Anyways, I have two more curtains to make to go with two I hung up this summer, I have a couple curtains to shorten that I ordered(they were on clearance and didn't have shorter ones available for what I wanted), I need to scrub and scour my whole bathroom and wash the curtain and liner, and I have piles of clutter and "stuff" in the corners of my house, I NEED to organize.
So, this week I have decided to keep my online surfing to a bare minimum and my television watching to an even barer minimum. Hopefully I can get it done, I will definitely need God's help, I get quite overwhelmed with organizing. Give me a room to clean and it's done, but show me a pile or shelf of clutter and I get lost......

1 comment:

  1. Yep we are both slackers when it comes to organizing! I have soooo much to do but it is so much easier to just stay on here:) The pic of the three of them is adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails