We started our tour at the first two buildings and ended up going to a third building not scheduled on the tour, so an hour and a half later we were ready for lunch. We went back to our truck via shuttle bus, and had a little picnic. We were then refreshed and ready to go back. Bradley was missing his nap so
While we were at the market I found a metal decoration above an entrance on a house across the street that I had sketched when I was in highschool, during an art field trip.
Bradley was awake for that and he got his first close up look at a horse.
After touring more houses and walking around more than I ever imagined was possible, without a stroller for a 20 pound baby, we were finally done after almost 5 1/2 hours and quite ready to go home. Tomorrow we might go on another adventure, it depends on the weather.










Sounds like you guys had a great time. How did Brad like the wrap? I like your new profile pic. That green looks really good on you.
ReplyDelete