Head on over to Mama M's to see where this started-
1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
"Oh my word" "Are you serious?"
2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
Oooo, I am definitly a slow submersion kinda gal. I don't like the shock of the cold water. Also, when I was growing up I lived on a lake, so, I was a little afraid of the "things unseen" such as, fish(especially cat fish in the shallow muck), and snapping turtles. I think I am allowed to be a little afraid of snapping turtles seeing as how I was bitten by one!
3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
No tattos and I would never get one.
4. What is your favorite tree?
My favorite trees are pine trees because I love how they are green all year 'round and I just love seeing the snow on them during wintertime....oh and I love decorating them for Christmas, oh and the smell!! That was a run-on sentence if I ever saw one!
5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
As far as non-physical thing about my hubby, I love how he is level headed and logical; he doesn't think things through "emotionally" like I do. My favorite physical thing about him would have to be......this is hard, I don't like having to only pick one...his smile.










Run on sentences are the best, I mean, the world would not be complete without them, I, just, totally live for run on sentences! See, when you jump in, you've always gotta have someone go before you...even if you have to push 'em in!
ReplyDeleteYou have every right to be afraid of snapping turtles. LOL I am and I haven't been bitten by them. LOL
ReplyDelete