Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday



This past week I did not stay up into all hours of the night reading blogs. I know that to function properly the next day, I need a full night of rest.


I also did not take my infant son to another soccer game in the freezing cold. Also, his daddy did not have to bring him back to the truck because it was so cold while mommy continued to watch the game and freeze her toes!

This past weekend I did not spend 7 1/2 hours away from my son, the longest time away from him ever, just so I could go to a VERY crowded sheep and wool festival, not me! While I was at said festival I certainly did not take pictures of cute woolly sheep or a picture of a display of very colorful yarn, not me!
And lastly, I certainly did not, not plan on writing a Not Me! Monday post, simply because I might not have felt like it, or felt like I didn't have anything to write about. I certainly would not choose to write a Not Me! Monday post last minute just because MckMama was having a giveaway for anyone that wrote one and linked back to her site, nope, not me, that would just be silly!




1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails