
1. Whats your favorite horror movie?
I am NOT a fan of horror movies, they scare me! I know it's all fake and that I shouldn't be a big baby about them but typically if I do watch them I am looking away from the screen throughout most of the movie and sitting on the edge of my seat. Oh, and then for about a week after, anything that reminds of the movie gives me the creeps and scares me. I have seen a few scary movies though and I would say that one that I actually liked was "Signs"
2. Bath tub or Hot tub?
I love a good bubble bath in a bath tub! I don't really like hot tubs, the water is reused.
3. Do you prefer to view a movie at the theater or at home?
I prefer to view a movie at home; I can pause the movie and take a break whenever I want.
4. If you could chose a maid, cook or chauffeur, which one would you choose?
Hmmm.......I would say a maid. It was a toss up between a maid and a cook, but I realized one of the reasons I don't like too cook a lot is because of the mess, if I had a maid I could make all the elaborate meals I wanted and not worry about the dishes!
5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?
Electric Slide because one of my first dates(when we were getting to know each other) with my husband was going country line dancing with another couple and I believe one of the dances was the electric slide.










I'm totally with you about cooking. I don't mind it I just HATE the mess. :)
ReplyDeleteI love cooking...hate the mess, too!! And hot tubs are "grody"...okay, I just totally aged myself as a child of the 80's!!
ReplyDeletewe sooo need maids...LOL
ReplyDelete