1. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
Oh, I'm trying really hard to remember something funny. I love laughing, especially really good laughs with friends and family....well, I suppose this story will have to do(it's the only one I can remember). A couple weeks ago I dropped my son off at my mom's but she wasn't home yet, just my step-dad was. So, as I was leaving I called my mom on her cell phone and left a message- "Hey mom, I dropped (insert name here) off at your house." Well, when I called her later on to check on my little boy, she said, "Do you know what you said in your message? You called (little boy) "Dusty"." Well, "Dusty" is not my little boys name, that is my little brother's name, except, he's not so little anymore, he's a 17 year old!!! My mom and I were laughing so hard over that, for some reason we keep calling my little boy by my brother's name. We don't know why we do it, maybe it is because Dusty has always been the baby of the family.
2. Who was your first CELEBRITY crush?
My first celebrity crush was probably John Stamos- "Uncle Jessie" from Full House....I made the mistake of telling my husband that so now he teases me whenever I want to watch something that has John Stamos in it.
3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
I wish I was better at crafty things such as painting, sewing, knitting and crocheting. Those things don't come easy to me and if I ever do any of those projects, they really don't turn out as nice as someone who really has a talent for them.
4. How often do you and your spouse go out w/o the kids? Is it frequent enough?
Well, I would say once a month or less. It's not frequent enough but I guess we're so busy that we don't make time. I absolutely love going out to dinner with my hubby though. It is so nice sitting across a table from each other, eating food that someone else prepared, and then not having to clean up afterwards is nice too!!
5. What colour(s) is your bedroom?
Okay, my bedroom needs help! It is cream, same color we painted it when we bought our house 4 1/2 years ago. I made the curtains, but I'm not thrilled with them. We have a huge Chevrolet flag and a huge John Deere flag hanging on the one wall(courtesy of my hubby) and....our dressers are our childhood dressers....and like Mama M., we have a really, really nice mattress, but alas, no headboard. Basically, our bedroom is very mismatched. But, that's okay. I keep telling myself that we're the only ones that see our bedroom.....but, it would be really, really nice to have a matching bedroom that is decorated nicely. Maybe someday. :-)
Friday, October 30, 2009
Five Question Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Oh yeah...John Stamos was definitely cute back then. Not that he's not now, but there was something about him and his character on Full House that was so loveable!
ReplyDeleteTamara
http://theunexperiencedmom.blogspot.com