Here it is: Monday; the start of another week. I am hoping that this week will not be as busy as the last two weeks have seemed to be. Maybe I'll get some cleaning done that I have been wanting to do, maybe I'll even get around to writing a post about my little boy's first visit to the Pumpkin Patch. Whatever I do decide to do this week I will definitely do it with a thankful heart. I'm feeling thankful that my little boy and my husband did not get the sickness I had last weekend. I'm also thankful that Stellan, MckMama's little boy (Mckmama.com), is feeling better today, too. Speaking of Stellan, here is a picture of my little boy wearing orange on Thursday, to remind me to pray for Stellan throughout the day. 
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Monday and a blessed week!










No comments:
Post a Comment