Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past week, I did not bring my "almost" 10 month old out in the cold, windy and rainy weather just to watch a soccer game. I would never do that, who brings a baby out in the harsh elements just to watch a sport?

I did not take a picture of said baby in his high chair, crying(due the fact that I would not let him grab the camera) because he just looked so darn cute. No, I would never injure his feelings by smiling and snapping a photo of him being a brat.

This past week grocery shopping, I did not buy Ben and Jerry's ice cream and then finish if off in two days. No, I know how unhealthy that is and I would never do that, I have absolute control when it comes to food.
And lastly, I did not let my kitty, Jerry, stay stuck in the handle of a plastic bag just because I wanted to take pictures of "super kitty" flying through the house trying to escape from the loud piece of plastic "chasing" him. No, I love my kitty and would not want to give him a heart attack or at the very least, scare him senseless. No, not me!


3 comments:

  1. Haha love the screaming pictures but I would NEVER do that! No Not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh MY!! This post is so funny ! I am so behind on my reading, but when I read your Not Me Monday Post today , it made me laugh-- the kitten and the bag are hilarious... especially that you would take pics!
    I am enjoying your blog Heather. I will be stopping by again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails