1. What is your dream job?
I loved being a dental assistant, I think that someday when I am done having children and they are older, maybe I will be one again!
2. What song could you play over and over?
Well, I guess my Beauty and The Beast Soundtrack, but that is a bunch of songs! I go through phases, really...I suppose if I had to pick just one song, the last one was Cold Play's "Viva La Vida"
3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
Well, when I have to ask my friends something and I need an answer right away usually I just call them. But, if I just want to talk about something, usually I'll e-mail them or message them on Faceboook, or if they are on Facebook chat I'll talk to them on that.
4. What is your must have beauty product?
Face lotion!!! I absolutely cannot stand that tight feeling after I wash my face, I need to lotionate!! Haha, a new word... Oh, and it has to be lotion without mineral oil or parabens- all natural, please!
5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
Oh dear, I have to say, I got sick of the coverage on him after a while on TV....but, I did grow up listening to him, as my dad was a fan. So, one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs is: The Way You Make Me Feel











Ugh...facial tightness! Agree, it's horrible!! And, I love your new word..."lotionate"! It's great!!!
ReplyDelete