Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

1. Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?

For me, a Christmas tree absolutely has to be real! My husband would prefer a fake (and that is what we used our first Christmas- his parents first 30-year-old, fake tree), but I have convinced him to spend money on a real one every year. I just love the smell and look of a real tree and cannot imagine using a fake one ever again.

2. What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family?

Hmm...well, I really can't think of a tradition. I guess we're not too exciting. Maybe we should start one. I'll be looking forward to reading other blogger's answers for this Five Question Friday!

3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday?

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my mom's house (for the first time in 5 years, we've been going to my hubby's mom's, but I missed my mommy!). My mom is a little over 5 minutes away so it was definitely in our neck of the woods. :) My mom made a really, really good meal (we just brought a deep fried turkey and cheesecake) and I probably consumed, well, double my recommended daily allowance of calories!

4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet?

No, I have not started; I usually start decorating after Thanksgiving. So, this coming up week we will probably get a tree and I will start decorating the house. Thankfully, my husband brought down all the Christmas boxes from the attic earlier this week.

5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

My favorite Christmas cookies is....well, as my husband says "You like them all." So, I guess I don't have a favorite, but I definitely can't go without molasses or jelly thumbprint cookies!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving hearing more people say real trees!! Seemed like the first ones were all "fakers"!! Mmmmm, I love me some molasses cookies!! Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails