Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past week I did not let my 11 month old son "have at it" with his oatmeal, simply because he was cranky from teething and didn't want to eat from a spoon anymore. That would be completely messy and I would never just let him play with his food.

While driving down the road with my little boy, I did not think he was just the cutest little boy I had ever seen at that moment. And I certainly did not pull my truck over just to take a picture of him with my new camera (that I have with me all the time now...).



Speaking of my new camera, I did not "freak out" when my photographs were suddenly hazy and there seemed to be something wrong with my lens.

I did not panic wondering what I did wrong, only to realize that the filter over the lens needed to come off because there was moisture between that and the lens. And I did not breath a sigh of relief when I realized I fixed the problem. Nope, not me!

3 comments:

  1. Heather - Love your Not Me Monday Post. The pulling over in the car was so funny - I would have NEVER done that either!...lol..he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there with the camera concerns... I know exactly how you felt!

    Your son *is* super adorable! I love the picture of him mid-meal. Sadly, all I can say is, at 14-months our daughter's "self-feeding" tactics are no more successful than yours right now!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, September and Elizabeth, I thought I was just being biased thinking he was such a cutie. ;-)
    And Elizabeth, that makes me feel better that your 14-month old is not very successful either in the self-feeding department.It's definitely been an adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails