Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Graveyard Adventure

Normally, I wouldn't describe going to a graveyard as an "adventure" but yesterday I did have an adventure going to one. My friend Lindsay and I travelled to a little town in the middle of nowhere to take pictures of a graveyard and the old dilapidated and abandoned church that was next to it. Lindsay is an excellent photographer and I wanted to go on a photo shoot with her so I could learn from her.
She suggested we go here:






We really liked the statue of this girl and shot her from many different angles:

She seems so sad and thoughtful.




Lindsay discovered this beehive attached to the corner of a statue:

The church in the background is a newer church at the opposite end of the graveyard from the older church.
I had a lot of fun and I hope to do it again soon. Thanks, Lindsay, but next time we will have to remember our gloves! :-)


1 comment:

  1. I think your pictures turned as well as mine. I did adjust the color with mine so that is why they look different. Funny how some of our pictures are almost exactly the same:) I had a blast and next time we are going to have to try taking pics of the kids! We could get some great ones of Mommies and our babies. I really don't have a lot of photos with my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails