Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The breakfast club

Today we had a quick play date with our friends Felicity and Wesley. We exchanged presents and then had breakfast together.
My little boy isn't too sure about presents yet.

So he looked to Wes for help.
Wes is an expert. He even opened his sister's.

Felicity was playing with a green tractor. Shhh...don't tell her Daddy, he is a staunch red tractor fan!

Playing with each others toys!!

I love this picture of my little boy. Lindsay forgot the memory card to her camera, so she used mine for some pictures. She is an excellent photographer. Check out her blog here.

She took this one, too.

Breakfast is ready!

Ready for scrambled eggs, hash, potatoes and fruit?

Felicity and her momma. (I need to work on my photography skills!)

Wes had fun spinning around!

Me and my baby boy. Thanks for taking our picture, Lindsay!

Let's read your new princess book, Felicity.....

but first you have to stop chewing on Princess Aurora!

Bye, bye, baby Felicity, thanks for stopping by!
It was a lot of fun, even if it was just for a short time(we had to do it before I left for work). Maybe next year we can do it again.


4 comments:

  1. This is my all time favorite blog! I love how you made a story :) I had a great time and breakfast was very yummy! We deffinately have to get together and shoot some photos of the kids, that is if I can remember my sd card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, we definitely need to get together to shoot some more! And when I said maybe we can do it next year, I didn't mean for getting together in general, I mean for a Christmas breakfast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful play date :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet Heather! Thanks for sharing!

    Hey there... check out my 6 month challenge if you want :-)

    www.choose2livechoosehealth.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails