Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not eat this salad:


To make myself feel better after eating a few too many of these cookies:


Nope.......
Not me! I know that eating something healthy does not cancel out whatever you ate that wasn't healthy. I know better than that.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I almost think that this post was written by ME! :) Happy Monday - and have a wonderful Christmas, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't see an email addy but I wanted to see if you downloaded any of those trials? Also to see how the eating solids has been going, if at all, and to tell you that yesterday I gave Bailey some shredded turkey, pieces of cheese and some of those gerber veggie puffs and she really enjoyed it. That's not too hard of stuff. Sort of like a turkey sandwhich but she had eaten bread at breakfast so i didn't give her any at lunch. Feel free to email me wareaglegirl30@gmail.com. I have a 1 year old today!!!! So SAD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails