Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
I won't make any resolutions but I will hope and pray that I will be a better person this year.
I am committed to working on my relationship with God and spending more time in His Word.
I hope to have a stronger relationship with my husband and communicate with him better.
I want to be the best mommy I can be to my beautiful little boy.
And I hope that I can be a better daughter, sister and friend.

That being said, I wanted to share the fun I have been having with Lightroom Beta 3.
I downloaded it a few days ago and I have enjoyed using it so much that I will be very sad when I have to delete it in April. :-) I hope I can save enough extra money to buy the full version!
Here are some photos that I have changed with Lightroom:

Waiting to go down my mom's driveway (I didn't have my four-wheel drive vehicle that day and I didn't want to chance getting stuck!).


A friend's beautiful baby boy.

First haircut from his grandmother.

This is more dramatic if you see the "before." Lightroom just made the sun flare POP!

Just me on Thanksgiving day.
Christmas card photo shoot.

Happy New Year! Hope it's as happy as this little guy's precious face:


4 comments:

  1. I WANT Lightroom!!

    So, I'm here to answer your latte bowl question..I was gonna answer it my comments, but didn't know if you would come back to check..sooo..anywho..they're from Anthropologie..and they're super cute, super perfect and come in super pretty colors and I love, love, love them..

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and super cute picture of you on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures looks great! I have been playing around with photoshop and finding some fun ways to change up a normal picture. lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those pictures are amazing. Wow!!

    Have a blessed night-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails