Tonight my baby boy ate with a spoon!
Here he goes...
With much encouragement from Mommy- "put it in your mouth, baby!"
Yay!
There were lots of "Good babies" and "you're so smart!"
Then he had enough and decided it was more fun to splat his hand in it.
We have been practicing eating finger foods and yesterday he actually had grilled cheese! Tonight though, I was too nervous to have him eat the Penne whole(it would be too slippery anyway for him to grab a piece and take a bite) so I blended it in the baby food processor. I'm glad he practiced with the spoon and at least had the coordination to get it to his mouth. I'm actually just glad he got the concept of it! I'm a proud mommy, that's for sure!










OH wow! Look at all he is eating...even if you did blend it up and with a spoon! I'm afraid of the mess we will get when I give her a spoon but she got some for Christmas so I guess now is as good a time as any. That pasta sure does look good!
ReplyDeletefun fun! He uses a spoon better than Wes :P Photos are great. I have not taken a photo in two days. Got to get back at it. :)
ReplyDelete