Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Getting to know you

If you want to see more "Getting to know you" participants, go check out Keely's blog.
This weeks question is:

What was your favorite gift that you received this year for Christmas?

Well, look below and see.

My mom gave me the Pioneer Woman's cookbook. I was SUPER excited to receive. :)

I had really been needing this pot(I make a lot of dishes that require the use of a dutch oven). And thanks to my dad, whom had given me a gift certificate for Christmas to this cool cooking store, and some other relatives that gave me Christmas money, I was able to purchase this:

My best friend gave me this cooking book, too. I really wanted to make some burgers, fries and shakes!! My husband got a shake maker for Christmas, so we will have lots of fun.
I am very excited about the pot and cookbooks. I feel very blessed to have received these and cannot wait to try and be creative in the kitchen! On the menu tonight: The Pioneer Woman's meatloaf and olive cheese bread!
Oh, and more thanks to my hubby, because if not for him, we would not have purchased our new camera, and I would not be able to take these cool (well, I think they are; I tried) pictures. :)


2 comments:

  1. Ooohh...lucky you! I love Le Creuset! I have none though..:-(

    The pictures you took are very cool! :-)

    Thanks for playing Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails