Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I was not overly excited to receive The Pioneer Woman's cookbook. So excited, that I made a week long menu consisting of Pioneer Woman recipes I wanted to try.
That being said, this would not be a photo of meatloaf from her cookbook:
And this is not olive cheese bread- that was so scrumptious, I wanted to eat it all- from the Pioneer Woman's cookbook, either.
Now that that's out of the way, onto something else; like my son. This is not a picture of my son. If it was, it was not taken approximately 9:30-10 PM. No, he is in bed between 7 and 8 every night. I would never let him stay up late as he certainly was NOT teething.

Because, ya know, if he was teething, he wouldn't look this happy.

And he wouldn't want to play on his drum.
So, I did not let my child stay up late. And while NOT taking pictures of my child staying up late, I didn't take another picture of one of my cats. Nope, not me! I have enough pictures of my kitties; I don't need anymore!
And because it is not me Monday, I feel the need, or rather DON'T feel the need, to confess that I have been a tad lazy and have not posted a Christmas celebration post about my Christmas gatherings. So, because I have not not posted that post, I certainly wouldn't use this post to show you some pictures of pretty spider webs on the beams of the porch at my mom's house.

These webs were not covered in beautiful frost and when I posted this particular picture I certainly did not NOT think I need better photography skills. Seriously, can you see the webs in intricate detail, in all their glory in this picture? Nope, because I certainly do NOT need more skills!


2 comments:

  1. I took photos of frost covered spider webs on Christmas morning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think the pics of the webs are beautiful! You're little boy is a keeper for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails