Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, January 15, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life
If you want to see other 5 Question Fridays then click on the box above.
1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
I was kicked out of the library in my school, for two weeks during my 10Th grade year. I was laughing too loud with my friends during a study hall. I can be a quiet person, or so it would seem, but get me together with my friends, and I'm the loudest! Senior year of high school my history teacher had a little saying made up for each of us and how she would remember us, mine was :"I didn't know the quietest person in class was actually the loudest in the cafeteria." :-)

2.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am a night owl! It's not just because I have a baby. I was a night owl even as a child and teenager!

3.
Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
I don't text because I don't have that as part of my phone plan, but when I did text back in the day, I was mostly a right-handed, sometimes two handed texter. :-)

4.
Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Conservative

5.
Are you a pet person?
Yes! I grew up with cats and we had a Norwegian Elk Hound, then a German Shepherd/Lab mix, then a Lab, and then a Lab/Doberman mix. My husband and I just have two cats, though- Tom and Jerry.

1 comment:

  1. I am a night person too and love it, I just wish my kids weren't such morning people! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails