Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snow Babies

Can you guess where these two little, bundled up boys were going?


They were going outside to play in the snow while their mommies took pictures of them! We finally had some milder temperatures (yes, almost 40 degrees seems mild!) and we thought it would be a great opportunity to get pictures of our children outside.


My friend Lindsay and I, with the help of her sister Kirstie, had a fun photo shoot with our kids yesterday morning.

Wes helping pull the sled.



Felicity thought it was funny that her brother was pulling the sled.


With faces as cute as these we knew it would be a great shoot!



You're my friend.




My little boy just taking the abuse. ;-)



Wes sitting on the pasture gate.




Big boy Wes can climb down by himself!





Hey, you have a mouth just like me...


Ewwww, his finger did NOT taste good!


Felicity to my little boy: I still like you, just don't do that again!


Wes helped push.



Cute babies


My little boy trying to grab Felicity's hat while she tries to find her hand.


Happy babies!



All piled in the sled!



Lindsay and her little girl


Kirstie was our helper, she pulled the kids in the sled, held the blanket, made them laugh and helped take pics of Lindsay and I with our kids.


Lindsay and her beautiful babies


Kirstie took a picture of my little boy and I with my camera. Thanks, Kirstie!


We had a fun morning! If you want to see more fun snow pictures, then visit Lindsay's blog here.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love how you got different angles on the same photos as me. It is neat how differently we edited them too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing all the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I know NOTHING about photography...but, your pictures are nothing short of amazing here. What kind of camera do you use, and what program do you use to edit them? I'm starting to save for a new one. I've been visiting Maura's blog at Fostering Awareness, and she's got a new Canon Rebel that shoots some amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay I was thinking the same thing after reading your post. You took pictures at the same time at the same place and came up with two totally different things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are great! It's shots like those that really make me wish someone in my family had any type of talent with a camera :)

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are really cute. It looks like you had a lot of fun with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails