Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cleaning- Zone #2

I'm still working on cleaning my house and focusing on cleaning zones. Clean Mama started a zone cleaning kick off, if you want to check out her page, too. Last week I worked on my kitchen- you can see that transformation here.
Yesterday I did not have time to clean. I worked and then I didn't get home until after 2, but then I just wanted to relax after I put my little boy down for a nap so I didn't clean before dinner. Then, I had to make dinner, then go to Bible study. So, when I got home just before 9, I was all set to clean. I went up to my disaster of a bedroom and took "before" pictures. Then, i started to clear some stuff off my dresser and I was like "ya know what, I do not want to be doing this at 9 at night." Instead, I'm saving it for today.
Here is a picture of my horrid mess of a dresser!! It's a wonder I can get myself ready in the morning!


I took a picture of myself (obviously) in my dresser mirror. Behind me is my husband's cluttered and dusty dresser, and then there are my curtains that I made. Oh, the horror, they are so....so...tacky. I don't like them and I really want to replace them.
Here's one last picture of my cluttered dresser, just for kicks. I need to work on the Cd shelf, too. That's my ironing board, by the way, with the towels hanging on it. Maybe I should keep that in my closet!

This is my project for tonight and I'll probably have after pictures up tomorrow.
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Oohh have fun! I need to work on mine..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was an all day extravaganza...well, almost all day. half the day at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...why do our bedrooms become a catchall for mess?!! I am trying soooooo hard to keep our newly rearranged bedroom clean! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! How are you doing with your fitness and eating goals? Checking in on ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you are so brave! I would be so scared to take a picture of my messy bedroom--I might get trapped in it and never make it out alive! This is such a great idea! I usually try to clean the whole house and never really feel like much gets accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails