I did clean off my computer desk, but that is the only clutter hot spot I did get to. I want to ask you though, what do you think I can do to make my desk more functional and eye appealing?
Here is my cleared off desk:
Here is a picture so you can see the wall to the left of my desk. Should I put a calendar up there? Some sort of decorative print? Leave it blank? I'm talking about the wall that is touching the desk, not the one that leads into the dining room....although, that one is blank, too, but it's just small bit of wall.
Okay, any comments would be much appreciated, after all, I really am decorationally challenged!! :-)










I think something would be great there. And the wall leading to the dinner room, maybe a longer narrow frame that you could put two or three photos in. Good job organizing.
ReplyDeleteWow! Your desk looks so neat and tidy. Mine is a MESS right now (ok, so it's always a mess). : ) I would definitely put a framed picture of your family or of artwork on the wall. It would look great there.
ReplyDeleteI think putting something on the wall would be great, but unfortunately I, too, am decorationally challenged and probably can't offer much of a suggestion! My sister is an interior redesigner and she did all of my decorating for me! Hoping that you find your answer soon!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Could you turn the desk to face the wall and put a fancy framed corkboard above it?
ReplyDelete