Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life
To see more 5 Question Fridays- click on the button above that will take you to Mama M's!
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Growing old without money! Seriously, my life is so much more valuable than possessions. While my husband and I would never plan on this, as we definitely have been saving for retirement, if I had to choose, it would be age over money!

2.
Who takes out the garbage at your house?
My husband takes out the garbage. If it happens to be overflowing and he's busy then I'll do it.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
Yes, I believe I have. Nothing about the future, usually just something I'm anxious about or something that made me sad in the past.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
The piano! I took lessons up to level 4 while in school and I know enough notes to be able to learn new things if I want. I really like to play classical music. I don't play my piano as often as I should and unfortunately it is covered in clutter right now(but I will be cleaning it off today!) :-)

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
I would sell baked goods, probably pies, and everything would be organic. I went to college for Culinary Arts (to be a better cook at home, not a chef) and the classes I enjoyed most were the baking classes. I happened to really pick up on the method of pie making. So, because it seems that it's harder for people to make and they have to buy pre-made crusts, I think I could make a lotta dough (pun intended) selling pies or just the crusts or dough! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, I always wanted to play the piano! And I would definitely buy your baked goods because I totally can't bake! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't know I danced (and yes, I did blog about it once before-- this post), and I didn't know you studied culinary arts! I think that is so cool! Let me know if you'd ever be interested in guest posting on my blog!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails