
1. Do you iron your sheets?
No, I don't. Actually, maybe once I ironed the top part, you know, where it would show when I made the bed and folded it down over the comforter. I have steamed sheets for a family. A couple summers about 5 years ago, some friends and I cleaned a mansion during the summer when the family was visiting their home.
2. Your dream car is....?
A hybrid Tahoe. I need to have four wheel drive where I live and a roomy SUV for my baby boy and future children. Plus, we have a camper we need to haul when we go camping.
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie.
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Breakfast. Probably because I am always very hungry when I first wake up! Plus, I'm gonna be honest- it's the easiest meal to prepare and clean up after! :-)
5. Favorite mascara?
I don't really have a favorite because I hardly use it. I have had Clinique and I liked that one a lot. I also have gotten Melaleuca and did NOT like that one. I am currently using that cheap kind- I forget the name- it's the green and pink one. I think it works okay.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
Primitive country. Is that a style?? I like to buy and have made crafts that were country but primitive. Here is a picture of a pumpkin I painted from a pattern. My mom paints and she guided me, so I was really happy with how it turned out.
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No way! :-)
8. I hate the smell of...?
Hmmm....kind of gross, but, bad breath. :p
Go check out other blogger's Getting to Know You at Keely's blog.
No, I don't. Actually, maybe once I ironed the top part, you know, where it would show when I made the bed and folded it down over the comforter. I have steamed sheets for a family. A couple summers about 5 years ago, some friends and I cleaned a mansion during the summer when the family was visiting their home.
2. Your dream car is....?
A hybrid Tahoe. I need to have four wheel drive where I live and a roomy SUV for my baby boy and future children. Plus, we have a camper we need to haul when we go camping.
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie.
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Breakfast. Probably because I am always very hungry when I first wake up! Plus, I'm gonna be honest- it's the easiest meal to prepare and clean up after! :-)
5. Favorite mascara?
I don't really have a favorite because I hardly use it. I have had Clinique and I liked that one a lot. I also have gotten Melaleuca and did NOT like that one. I am currently using that cheap kind- I forget the name- it's the green and pink one. I think it works okay.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
Primitive country. Is that a style?? I like to buy and have made crafts that were country but primitive. Here is a picture of a pumpkin I painted from a pattern. My mom paints and she guided me, so I was really happy with how it turned out.

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No way! :-)
8. I hate the smell of...?
Hmmm....kind of gross, but, bad breath. :p
Go check out other blogger's Getting to Know You at Keely's blog.











I totally feel you on the Tahoe! I'm your newest follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI love primitive country..
ReplyDeleteThey don't have as much of it here..but they had a ton of it in PA.. have a few primitive things around my house..
Love the pumpkin!!
Thanks for playing Heather..:-)
I'm glad to hear you don't iron your sheets...; ) I would probably feel like an underachiever if you did!
ReplyDeleteLike the pumpkin! I worked as a dental assistant for years, so I have smelled my share of bad breath!
ReplyDeleteCleaning a mansion! That must have been kind of fun!
ReplyDeleteCute pumpkin! I wasn't sure what to call my decorating style. I think it's a mix, myself...
Great job on the pumpkin! I did not know you could do stuff like that. Way to go! :-)
ReplyDeleteoooh, I love 'primitive country'...I am not sure if it is an actual style, but I think I understand. We have so many old country houses here where I live...and historic preservation to go along (thank goodness).
ReplyDeletelove the pumpkin. That is my wanna be style ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't stand bad breath either. Would love to have a tahoe!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful would a hybrid Tahoe be!?! Bad breath is icky, I'm always paranoid about that. :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThat pumpkin is adorable!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
Hey there Heather! These were fun to read. I think I might do a post :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the pretty mom post! I made a button for it, if you want to come grab the code for your side bar. I won't be offended if you don't take it, but it might be nice to have (one-click-away) to refer back to.
The button is at the top of my blog (click on it) and it will take you to the post, with the html code.
PS: Thanks for getting back to me about Lighthouse on my facebook. Thank you for the heads up on the messed up Contact me link too!
UR THE BEST!
Traci
Hey, Heather...I just read your comment. Don't bother looking up the wifi in the house thing. You will find a bunch of stuff that will cause you worry just like I did. But I called my pediatrician office today, and they said there is no known effect. So don't do it. Seriously, it will cause you grief for nothing.
ReplyDeleteThis was fun! I hadn't been able to read any blogs the past few days, but my daughter is at the library with some friends, so I have free time this morning! Yay! Country prim is definitely a style - that is how I decorate, too! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteA fun post :o) love to read lists like these and getting to know a little more about a blogger.
ReplyDeleteYour pumpkin looks great! Picture perfect pumpkin...love alliteration :o)
Blessings & Aloha!