Here is a picture of him munching on a cracker.
I was inspired when I read Kelly Vasami's guest post on MckMama's blog. She took pictures of her little boy in a laundromat and encouraged us to take pictures from different angles and in places you might not think to bring your camera. Also, my friend Lindsay, put up a post recently of her two adorable children in a Home Depot shopping cart.
I'm so glad I grabbed my camera and took pictures of him while we were doing something so ordinary. I want to remember my Bradley sitting in the shopping cart as my little grocery shopping companion. :-)












how sweet!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love it! What a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!! Thanks for liking my new layout and pics :) You are TOO sweet!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really great idea! Thanks for the post!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteOh, these just melted me! You are so right - we certainly do want to remember these simple, everyday moments, don't we? I love these!
ReplyDelete