Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This past week I did not unknowingly use my husband's toothbrush. I am fully aware that our toothbrushes are identical, save the fact that we have different colored o-rings where the brush attaches to the base(his is green, mine is blue).

I would never grab his toothbrush on the charger, where mine is usually resting, because I might have forgotten it was charging there.
And I certainly would never forget to tell my husband and then the first time he would know anything about this was when he read my blog. :-)










EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :-)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! I have to confess I have totally not done that too, by accident, of course!
ReplyDeleteUGH, isn't that the worst? They really need to make the colors a little more...different! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny...but not so bad. He is your husband after all.
ReplyDeleteP.S. In your profile picture you totally look like an actress. I can't think of her name, and it always makes me nuts trying. Has anyone else ever said that? If so, who is it?
ReplyDeletemaybe Kimberly Williams? or Anne Hathaway?
ReplyDeleteI have been told Natalie Portman but I really don't see it! :-)
ReplyDelete