Before
This is a picture I took last week of my sweet little boy reading a "Thomas The Train" book on my mom's kitchen floor. He loves books.
This is a picture I took last week of my sweet little boy reading a "Thomas The Train" book on my mom's kitchen floor. He loves books.

After
I used Lightroom Beta 3 to edit. To take the picture I used my 50mm lens and it was at f/1.8, ISO 800, 1/100sec.
The photo needed to be cropped. I brightened the picture and toned the green all the way down. Then, I added back a little warmth.












I really like how you brightened it and warmed it up it makes Bradley pop a bit!
ReplyDeleteHe is so Cute!
Such a sweet picture! I love finding my 2 year old doing the same this...it is the cutest thing when little ones intrigue their minds with books!
ReplyDeleteI love it! He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe IS adorable. Great edit!
ReplyDeleteGreat edit, you really brought life to it!
ReplyDeleteHe is CUTE :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture! Great job with the edit!
ReplyDeleteMonica
It's not even that you are biased. He is adorable.
ReplyDelete