Update: This post was originally written for another blog hop. I added another picture to it. Now I am participating in Monica's wedding day blog hop. You can check out Monica's blog here.
Our 5 year wedding anniversary is in a couple months so I won't go into much detail here.
Here is a picture with my wedding girls. You can see Lindsay at the right. She is my in-real-life and blogging friend. :-)
Our 5 year wedding anniversary is in a couple months so I won't go into much detail here.
Here is a picture with my wedding girls. You can see Lindsay at the right. She is my in-real-life and blogging friend. :-)

I think my favorite memory from that day, well, besides all the excitement of that morning getting ready, was the food. We had a small budget so our reception was not in a banquet hall. We had ordered chicken from a BBQ place that has the BEST chicken around. A friend of the family actually had to pick it up because it was not a huge order, (I think 300 was their number and we only ordered maybe 120), so they would not deliver it to the place we were having the reception. The other dishes such as salad, macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes were prepared by a caterer that goes to our church. Unfortunately, neither of us were very hungry (we think nerves) so we didn't eat a lot, but I wish I had! :-)













See! Totally Natalie Portman in the last picture. You are so cute.
ReplyDeleteAww, this is so sweet! I love your photos! The first one is adorable!
ReplyDeletecute :)
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Such a beautiful wedding! And I had no idea there was another wedding day blog hop. I was MIA last week in the blogging world! Thank you for participating again. :)
ReplyDeleteMonica
So pretty!! = )
ReplyDelete