Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Practicing

I have been having a lot of fun practicing with my camera. I took a photo shoot of my brother recently. He is a senior this year and he needs a photo for his "Senior square" in the yearbook.


These four pictures were from my second photo shoot of him and I like the results better. We're probably going to try another one, soon.


I can't believe my youngest brother is graduating. My other brother is a Senior in college. They grew up too fast!

They are no longer my "little" brothers. Now that they are taller than me, they are my "younger" brothers. :)


8 comments:

  1. These are great! I really love the last shot! I have one younger brother. He is a senior in college. {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. The second and third are maybe my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one the best. Can't believe he is that old already. Makes me feel old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! I really like the second and fourth one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the photos are great Heather. One correction though. At the time of this post I am basically a Senior in college, not a sophomore. No biggie tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yea, sorry Jason. :) Actually that's a dumb mistake because even if I missed the technicality of you being a Senior early, at least I should have said Junior...that would have been more appropriate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails