Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Wonderful Day

I took yesterday off from work and Bradley and I had the best day!
First, he ate a good breakfast of all-natural peanut butter and honey on whole wheat toast.
Lately, it has been hard to get him to eat so I was really happy he was eating breakfast.

Then, we visited my Aunt and Uncle.
I brought my camera and lenses and took pictures of the birds....


while my aunt and uncle entertained Brad.


Then, Brad and I visited my mom and my grandma was there, too!

We had lunch..
...and took some pictures (I don't think I like the editing in this one but my Internet has been slow so I'm not changing the picture).


Next we went home for a nap and I made cookies.

Brad woke up from his nap.


And he ate a cookie and approved it. :)


Daddy came home and we had dinner, then Brad had a bath. My mom came over and stayed with Brad while David and I went to a photography class.

It was so rejuvenating to have a day off from work to just be "Mom"! Brad was able to wear cloth diapers, too. It was great. They are in the washer, as I write this, after they soaked in the vinegar water.
We had such a blessed day today and I cannot wait until I am no longer working. I don't have to work but I want to work for a few months longer, so they can find a replacement for me. :)


4 comments:

  1. cute pictures! the one of the bird is gorgeous! good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun, wonderful day! Your son is too cute for words. I love the pic of him with your uncle. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is just gorgeous! You will love staying at home with him. It is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day! And what a blessing to live near so many family! Love the photos you share... and how fun to look back on and remember by!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (thank you for your sweet comment at my place :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails